Thursday, July 8, 2010

A new Etsy shop in the works

I've been toying with the idea for a while now to open up another shop. Mostly because snapadream already has a wide variety of items, I feel like if I add any other categories it'll just be too much. I've been wanting to make jewelry and other little doo-dads so I decided I would begin the process of opening up another shop.


I'd like you to meet Dreaming of Jasmine.

Heart Keychains

My snapadream shop mostly consists of paper goods, so I intend to sell non-paper goods in Dreaming of Jasmine. Be on the look out for rings, key chains, magnets, hair clips, and who knows what else. I doubt this shop will be fully realized until later on, but at least I've got a start on it. I am curious about selling jewelry on Etsy, it seems really popular and maybe more profitable. 

Recycled Lollipop Magnets

No comments: