Friday, January 29, 2010

I like pens

I collect them. I buy them unnecessarily when I already own an entire cup full. I'm attracted to pretty colors, new styles, gel, felt tip, or ballpoint. Hotel pens are a major plus. Even if it is really just a cheap Bic pen with the hotel's logo, it just seems to write better. My Ritz-Carlton pen is by far the fanciest that I own of the hotel variety.

I am now the proud owner of eight pens by Marvy called Le Pen. I love them. They are super cute, write well, don't bleed, and are just plain spiffy. Of course I didn't need them but I couldn't help it. When picking out my colors I told myself I would go through my pen collection at home and weed out old ones. This was also my way of justifying another pen purchase. Of course I didn't need them, but they were too cute to pass up. Hmmm, maybe I should go buy a few more, just a few.


No comments: