Monday, March 1, 2010

The post office

I love going there. Crazy right? I mean, who actually enjoys going to the post office? Long lines, disgruntled employees, and disgruntled customers; it's not usually what I would call a good time. But if you are lucky enough to have a post office like I do then the experience is actually enjoyable.

It's in a smaller part of town so it's never crowded; there are never any lines. The last time I had to wait in line was at Christmas and there was only 6 people in it. I waited in line a max of 10 minutes. It was beautiful. The employees are nice and it's super close to home. If I choose to go to the larger post office in town, I risk the chance of waiting in line for nearly an hour. I've even walked into it before, seen the massive line, and chosen to drive to my better post office. I actually save time that way. Tomorrow I get to go there to send an order out and I am not dreading it one bit.

No comments: