Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Slow season

As of late, I haven't been adding many new addition to my shop. This is for a couple of reasons: one, I was burnt out and two, I have many listings expiring in the coming month and plan on relisting more rather than adding new items. I was cranking out new products everyday, redoing photos, and coming up with new ideas; I also just needed a break. I go through spurts where I am super active on etsy, advertising, getting involved in the forums and in the treasury, and making every attempt to get the snapadream name out there. And then there are spurts where I don't do much. I know this is not wise from a business standpoint, but I get bored if I am on etsy 24/7. I need to change up my routine every now and then. So I am still alive and kicking on etsy, just not so vigorously as before.

No comments: