Friday, November 13, 2009

Grand opening!

When I officially opened up shop this past September, it was the start of a long awaited project I have been considering for years. I had always wanted to sell photography on Etsy, but never had the gumption to do it. But I finally went into it head on and have been having fun with it ever since.

Photography is my passion, but I was wanting more. I didn't want to only sell photography and began thinking about how to expand snapadream. The result being a crazy crafting spree of making paper roses and bottles of origami lucky stars to sell as well.

I have many other projects lined up and I'm hoping to add more things to snapadream by the end of the month. This whole process of opening up shop, learning from my mistakes, and making my very first sale has all been an exciting experience.

I hope that anyone who becomes a fan of my blog or snapadream enjoys reading my thoughts on selling on Etsy and just being crafty. Thank you!



No comments: