Monday, February 22, 2010

Calling all Graphic Designers

I need a new banner, badly. Which is why I am requesting your help. If you are a graphic designer, whether you have an etsy shop or not, I would love to see samples of your work. I am seeking people willing to do this for basically nothing. I cannot afford to spend any money. For your services I will send you one paper rose or one 5x7 photograph of your choosing from my shop, free of charge! That is my fee. I will also credit you for the banner in my shop's profile if you'd like.

I would like a new banner for my shop and blog, it could be the same one just sized appropriately but having two different ones would be nice. Also a square image with the words "Reserved Listing" kind of like this. I'd like everything to coordinate. What I want:

Title:
snapadream 
(note: all lowercase, no spaces)

Subtitle:
unique handmade treasures and photography
(would like an extra set of banners without the subtitle as well in the event that I just want it to say snapadream)

Font:
Examples: one, two, three, four, five
In a sweet, cursive style font. I would rather have a unique one from dafont.com and not a stock one from microsoft word. Number three isn't cursive, but I like how the font itself is decorated, though I'm not a fan of all that black. I also like white lettering more.

Colors:
Pinks, Purples, Light Blues

Size:
shop banner - 760 pixels wide, 100 pixels high; blog banner - 649 pixels wide, 100 pixels high, Reserved listing - square 500 pixels

Theme:
Cherry blossoms, sprawling branches, butterflies, spring type feeling. Does not need to be from a real photograph

Idea:
I'd like the cherry blossoms to be pink and white or just pink, the background to be light blue and/or purple.

Now this is the idea in my head, that doesn't mean I don't want to see other ideas. I am not a graphic designer (as shown by my lovely shop banner made in my computer's paint program). If you have ideas I'd love to see them! I'd like a cherry blossom/spring/soft colors/japanese type theme to it. I suppose this is a contest of sorts, so please remember that I may not be able to choose your work so no hard feelings! I appreciate any submissions!

Send submissions or questions to snapadream@gmail.com

Many thanks,
Stephanie

p.s. I suppose I'll give a deadline of March 30th, but who knows I may extend it.

No comments: