Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dream-catchers...maybe

I've always wanted to learn how to make a dream-catcher and I bought supplies for it today. After a little googling, I discovered that it is surprisingly simple, not at all complicated like it looks. I thought that maybe, if I like it enough, then I could come of with a "snapadream" version and sell them in my shop. It'll take some playing around but who knows, maybe it'll be a new addition to my shop sometime soon. I'm not even sure if there's really a market for it but for now it's just for me.

An unfinished dream-catcher with purple trim

And in other news, another one of my etsy purchases arrived yesterday, this one is from Boneca Linda. It's a beautiful camera strap with lavender flowers and it's so feminine! It makes my camera super girly, but I'm okay with that. I sort of have a thing for purple and actually, many of my recent etsy purchases have a purple/lavender theme. I didn't even realize that until now. How funny.


Camera Strap by Boneca Linda

No comments: